Friday, October 3, 2008

Kak Chik 4

To 'HIM' especially

I'll be going away
Shall not come back if possible
I must be free
but to be free, I must be alone
For, you are no longer you used to be
You're no longer for me
It was only infactuation
A rival - your freedom
Staring at each other with feelings of hatred
The victory is yours
My side is always the same
Cos', I've realised and analyse and tend to forget everything
I can only say, forgive me
I shall be in touch
When the time is taken - for the RIVAL is over
But now I'll be moving on
Down south to Shah Alam

-----------------------++---------------------------------------

Farewell won't be so hard to say
When the time comes, I'll say it
Maybe with a smile, maybe a cry
If that matters much
Yes, I guess it won't
Cos', I'll be leaving just the same
Sad or happy

-----------------------++---------------------------------------

Before I go away - in all sincerity
I should like to thank you & clique for the trouble you have given me
Many lovely things were done
And many kind words said
May you be rewarded in the years that lie ahead





No comments: