Saturday, April 24, 2010

Every shing a ling a ling...when they started to sing...

karen carpenter's soothing, magical voice is in the background. swaying to the music of the carpenters (yup, 70's...so sue me!). me, staring at my laptop, trying hard to write or at least add 3 more pages to my very 1st novel. i have this strategy in my drive to get this novel complete as soon as i can....at least 3 pages/day x 6 months = 540 pages. My very 1st novel by yr end!!!

Hmmmm...that sucks! the same strategy for the past year, heheheh...

OMG!!!! ideas and thoughts seems to be pouring at the odd hours and at weird places. in the car, while having lunch, in the loo...jeeezzzz...(actually more ideas when in the loo). Cik Ketumbar said that i need to get it jotted down as soon as the ideas are gushing in (in the loo???) Yes...i did that, if i happened to have paper and pen handy. i do have a note book in the car and it is difficult to scribbble while driving and hoping the ilham will stay long enough for me to write it down when i reach the office. when the ilham is pouring, i welcome traffic jams so much...!!!!

and now...where was i?

"every sha la la la, every wo oo still shine.....every shing a ling a ling when they started to sing...so fine....when they get to the part where he's breaking her heart....it can really make me cry, just like before....its yesterday once more......................"


1 comment:

mylife said...

carpenter! sgt cinta okeh... lama dah tak dgr... jadi terima kasih kerana buat saya menyanyi nyanyi hari ini...