Friday, June 6, 2008

Happiness

Tonite there will be a private dinner in appreciation to the long service of our xGMD. For the past 39 years he was with the company. He joined the organisation in 1969 and has been with the company ever since. The company was establish in 1967. He was involved with the company's activities from its infancy. We are talking about walking history here. When i first joined the company in 1997 he was very supportive. I was a one person department and he make sure I got all the assistance that I need to do my work. As the time goes by I begin to learn about the man and he can be very difficult. there were times where our opinions differ and sometimes tempers flared. But taking things positively, I learn the hard way. It was something that I'm not used to but I take it as part of growing and learning. No grudge that's for sure. People wonder why I have no grudge. I ask the same thing...

2 comments:

Anakmami said...

I rasa DKM is very happy that nite... but we really enjoyed ourselves... that for sure hehehe

Cik Ketumbar said...

m happy bila kawan2 happy...!

amoiglam..that's y we r here till now..!